John Guest 1/2 inch Elbow fitting
A 1/2 inch elbow fitting from John Guest, ideal for a variety of applications, from connecting fridges to reverse osmosis systems.
By purchasing a tested and approved pressure hose to connect your appliance, you can be sure that the hose available in our shop will not break after a few months, as happens with cheap hoses.
The protection of the hose connector is a guarantee for a longer life and safety of your equipment.
With it, you can avoid leaks, which often lead to costly repairs or the replacement of entire components.
Stabilising the fitting also ensures a smoother flow of the medium, which translates into better system performance.
Don’t risk unexpected failures or damage – fitting protection is a simple investment with long-term benefits.
- Ideal for connecting Side By Side fridges.
- Reliable solution for water filters.
- Works well in restaurants and cafes to connect pressure coffee machines.
- Works with vending machines delivering cold and hot drinks.
- Use in reverse osmosis systems and aquaristics.
- Ideal for the food industry, including juice, beer and wine production.
- Manufacturer: John Guest
- Model: 1/2″ elbow connector
- Operating temperature: min 0.6°C / max 65°C
- Operating pressure: min 120 psi, at 20 / max 230 psi
- Created for a wide range of applications, from connecting fridges to reverse osmosis systems.
- Made from high quality materials for long-lasting and reliable operation.
- Side By Side refrigerators
- Pressurised coffee machines
- Cold and hot beverage vending machines
- Reverse osmosis systems