JG ELBOW CONNECTOR 5/16″ PF QUICK-RELEASE COUPLING
By purchasing a tested and approved pressure hose to connect your equipment, you can be sure that the hose available in our shop will not break after a few months, as happens with cheap hoses.
The protection of the hose connector is a guarantee for a longer life and safety of your equipment.
With it, you can avoid leaks, which often lead to costly repairs or the replacement of entire components.
Stabilising the fitting also ensures a smoother flow of the medium, which translates into better system performance.
Don’t risk unexpected failures or damage – fitting protection is a simple investment with long-term benefits.
- Approved fittings provide security and peace of mind.
- Connectors are ideal for connecting a variety of equipment and systems.
- Coupling type: elbow
- Operating temperature: min. 0.6°C / max. 65°C
- Operating pressure: min 120 psi, at 20 / max 230 psi
- Hose Outer Diameter: 5/16″ (8mm)
- For connecting a Side By Side fridge
- For the connection of water filters
- For the installation of refrigerators with water dispenser and cube maker
- In restaurants, cafés to connect pressure coffee machines
- In vending machines that dispense cold or hot drinks
- In reverse osmosis systems
- In aquaristics
- In systems for the production of liquids in the food industry: juices, beer, wine, etc.