John Guest Angle valve size 1/4 “NPTF female thread to 3/8 for hose
Every filter change involves turning off the water valve. For this reason, it is a good idea to fit a John Guest polypropylene valve on the hose, which will streamline every filter change.
The hose coupling protection is a guarantee of longer life and safety of your equipment.
It allows you to avoid leaks, which often lead to costly repairs or the replacement of entire components.
Stabilising the fitting also ensures a smoother flow of the medium, which translates into better system performance.
Don’t risk unexpected failures or damage – fitting protection is a simple investment with long-term benefits.
For anyone who values peace of mind and equipment reliability, this is an essential piece of equipment.
- When you buy a tested and approved pressure hose to connect your appliance, you can be sure that the hose available in our shop will not break after a few months.
- Coupling and reduction systems are widely used in a variety of industries and equipment.
- Manufacturer: John Guest
- Model: angle valve
- Operating temperature: min 0.6°C / max 65°C
- Operating pressure: min 120 psi / max 230 psi
- Material: Polypropylene
- Cheap hoses and fittings available on the market without pressure approval can cause flooding in the kitchen, damage to the appliance or damage to the floor.