John Guest 12mm WATER HOSE CONNECTOR
Every time you change a filter you need to turn off the water valve. This is not always fully operational and cannot be turned off. That’s why it’s a good idea to fit a John Guest LLDPE valve on the hose which will make any filter change more efficient.
The hose coupling protection is a guarantee of longer life and safety of your equipment.
It allows you to avoid leaks, which often lead to costly repairs or the replacement of entire components.
Stabilising the fitting also ensures a smoother flow of the medium, which translates into better system performance.
Don’t risk unexpected failures or damage – fitting protection is a simple investment with long-term benefits.
For anyone who values peace of mind and equipment reliability, this is an essential piece of equipment.
- Every time you change a filter, you need to turn off the water valve.
- The valve is not always fully operational and cannot be turned off.
- It is a good idea to fit a John Guest LLDPE valve on the hose, which will streamline any filter change.
- Inexpensive hoses and fittings on the market without pressure approval can lead to kitchen flooding, damage to appliances and damage to the premises, resulting in large financial losses.
- By purchasing a tested and approved pressure hose to connect your appliance, you can be sure that the hose available in our shop will not break after a few months as is sometimes the case with cheap hoses.
- Manufacturer: John Guest
- Model: 12mm water hose valve
- Workingtemperature: min 0.6°C / max 65°C
- Operating pressure: min 120 psi, at 20 / max 230 psi
- Dimensions: 12mm internal diameter
- Water distributors
- Side By Side fridge connections
- Water filter connections
- Refrigerator installations with water dispenser and ice-maker
- Restaurants and coffee shops for the connection of pressurised coffee machines
- Vending machines dispensing cold or hot drinks
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Systems for the production of liquids in the food industry: juices, beer, winemaking, etc.