Aqualogis AL-White water filter for Jura coffee machines
Using a filter for your espresso machine is a barista’s secret to taking your coffee to a new level of excellence.
The filter ensures optimum water quality, which directly affects the taste and aroma of each brewed coffee.
It also protects the coffee machine from limescale build-up, extending the life of the machine and guaranteeing trouble-free operation.
Regular use of the filter minimises the need for frequent cleaning and servicing of the coffee machine.
If you want to enjoy perfect coffee every day and take care of your coffee machine, the filter is an essential part of your coffee kit.
- The filter prevents limescale build-up in the machines.
- Prolongs the life of our machines.
- Improves the aroma and taste of the brewed coffee.
- The automatic coffee machine does not need to be descaled as often as in the absence of the filter.
- Manufacturer: Aqualogis
- Model: AL-White
- Filter type: Press-in with round tip
- Capacity: 50 l
- Number of units per set: 3
- Service life: 2 months
- The filter should be changed after filtering 50 litres of water or every 2 months.
- When performing the descaling procedure, always remove the filter from the coffee machine from the water container.
- If you forget to do this, the filter should be removed and replaced with a new one after the decalcification process is complete.
Replacement for the following models:
- JURA ™
- Impressa C – Line
- Impressa C9 One Touch
- Impressa C90 One Touch
- Impressa E – Line
- Impressa E10
- Impressa E25
- Impressa E30
- Impressa E40
- Impressa E45
- Impressa Z – Line
- Impressa Z9
- Impressa Z5 Generation II
- Venezia ™
- Venezia Pro
- Venezia Pro +
- Venezia Micro
All trademark names are the property of their respective owners. The brands mentioned in the product description are intended to show compatibility only.