Aqualogis AL-White water filter for Jura coffee machines
Replacement for White – a long press-in filter with a round tip.
Using a filter for your espresso machine is a barista’s secret to taking your coffee to a new level of excellence.
The filter ensures optimum water quality, which directly affects the taste and aroma of each brewed coffee.
It also protects the coffee machine from limescale build-up, extending the life of the machine and guaranteeing trouble-free operation.
Regular use of the filter minimises the need for frequent cleaning and servicing of the coffee machine.
If you want to enjoy perfect coffee every day and take care of your coffee machine, the filter is an essential part of your coffee kit.
- The filter prevents limescale build-up in the machines.
- Prolongs the life of our machines.
- Improves the aroma and taste of the brewed coffee.
- The automatic coffee machine does not need to be descaled as often as in the absence of the filter.
- Manufacturer: Aqualogis
- Model: AL-White
- Filter type: press-in with round tip
- Capacity: 50 l
- Number of units per set: 4
- Period of operation: 2 months
- Material: foil
- The filter should be changed after filtering 50 litres of water or every 2 months.
- Water filters should be changed regularly to protect the coffee machine and preserve the taste of the coffee.
- When decalcifying the coffee machine, the filter should be removed from the water container.
- If the filter remains in the coffee machine during descaling, replace it with a new one after the process is complete.
Replacement for the following models:
- Impressa C – Line
- Impressa C9 One Touch
- Impressa C90 One Touch
- Impressa E – Line
- Impressa E10
- Impressa E25
- Impressa E30
- Impressa E40
- Impressa E45
- Impressa E5
- Venezia Pro
- Venezia Pro +
- Venezia Micro
Please note: This model does not fit espresso machines with Blue or Smart grey filter.
* All trademark names are the property of their respective owners. The brands mentioned in the description are only intended to show compatibility.