Geniune 5231JA2006A LG Water Filter Premium
The LG LT 600P Fridge Filter is the ticket to fabulous water like you’ve never known. Drinking water really can be a pleasant experience, especially when you save money by not buying bottled water.
- The LG LT600P fits in a range of LG fridges with a short round filter typically found in the back, top, right of the fridge compartment
- Designed to deliver superior quality water and ice
- NSF 42 certified to reduce chlorine and sediment
- This is a genuine OEM LG filter
This Refrigerator filter Fits the Following LG Model Numbers
Installation and replacement procedure for the LT600P/ 5231JA2006A fridge water filter:
- Place a container under the hole of filter holder. Note: When the filter is being removed, water may drain through the hole.
- Rotate the handle of the old cartridge 1/4 turn counter clockwise.
- Pull out the filter and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- With cartridge handle in the vertical position, push the new filter into the filter cover until it stops.
Note: If you can’t turn the filter from side to side, it isn’t fully inserted.
- Twist the filter 1/4 turn clockwise. You will hear the snap when it clicks into place.
- Run water through the water dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the “Filter Indicator” light by pressing and holding the Light/Filter button for 3 seconds.
When to change a filter: There is a replacement indicator light for the water filter cartridge on the digital panel. The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter indicator light turns on or reaches 0, or every 6 months, or if your water dispenser or ice maker performance decreases noticeably.
Important: It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement be carried out in accordance with manufacture’s recommended procedures and guidelines for this product to perform as advertised. Failure to do so may void warranty.