Cremona Aqualogis Venice Thermal Glasses for Espresso, Cappuccino and Lattes
The Aqualogis Venice Thermal Glasses allow you to enjoy your favourite coffee, served in unique style. They keep your coffee at the optimum temperature for longer, a fact your loved ones will appreciate.
What are Thermal Glasses?
Thermal glasses are unique vessels with double walls. They are handmade from durable and lightweight blown borosilicate glass, which provides excellent thermal insulation. Compared to traditional glasses and mugs, thermal glasses retain heat for longer while protecting your hands from burns thanks to the cool outer wall. They are ideal for serving hot drinks such as coffee or tea, but also cold drinks or ice cream. The modern and aesthetically pleasing design makes them perfect for gatherings with family and friends. Each set is carefully packaged in colourful packaging and protected with polystyrene so that the glasses arrive safely to the customer.
- Ultra lightweight glasses.
- The perfect gift for the coffee drinker.
- Double insulated glass 2 mm thick.
- Made of borosilicate glass, bruise and scratch resistant.
- Hand safety – outer walls do not scald.
- Preservation of beverage temperature for longer periods of time.
- Temperature resistance: from -20°C to +230°C.
- Manufacturer: Aqualogis
- Series: Cremona
- Model: Venice
- Capacity: Espresso 80ml, Latte 280ml
- Number of pieces per set: 4 glasses (2 Espresso, 2 Latte)
- Height: Espresso 64mm, Latte 117mm
- Weight per glass: Espresso 60g, Latte 90g
At the bottom of each glass is a silicone valve in a recess. It is essential for the proper functioning of the glass and should not be damaged or removed. If it is removed, the vessel loses its properties and cannot be reinstalled.